- Bivariate Data Analysis
- Growth and Decay in Sequences
- Graphs and Networks
- Excel Your School Exam Results
- Gain the Highest Level of Achievement
- Obtain An In-Depth Understanding
- Reduce Silly/Repeated Mistakes
- Achieve Higher ATAR Score from WACE Exams
- Try before Sign-Up
- Find out how iitutor can help you!
- Quality Video Lessons
- Hand-Picked Practice Questions
- Exam Level Quizzes
Help Children in Need
- We tally up the number of new sign-ups each month.
- We make a monthly donation to UNICEF.
- We pay $1 to UNICEF on behalf of you when you sign up to iitutor.
- We participate Team UNICEF program to help children in need.
WACE Maths Applications Unit 3 Year 12 ATAR Course
WACE Maths Applications Unit 3 Year 12 ATAR Course covers,
‘Bivariate data analysis’ introduces students to some methods for identifying, analysing and describing associations between pairs of variables, including using the least-squares method as a tool for modelling and analysing linear associations. The content is to be taught within the framework of the statistical investigation process.
‘Growth and decay in sequences’ employs recursion to generate sequences that can be used to model and investigate patterns of growth and decay in discrete situations. These sequences find application in a wide range of practical situations, including modelling the growth of a compound interest investment, the growth of a bacterial population, or the decrease in the value of a car over time. Sequences are also essential to understanding the patterns of growth and decay in loans and investments that are studied in detail in Unit 4.
‘Graphs and networks’ introduces students to the language of graphs and the way in which graphs, represented as a collection of points and interconnecting lines, can be used to analyse everyday situations, such as a rail or social network.
[random_testimonial theme=”default_style” category=”wace maths applications unit 3 year 12 atar course” count=”2″ show_title=”1″ use_excerpt=”1″ show_thumbs=”1″ show_other=”1″ hide_view_more=”0″ show_rating=”stars”]