- Vectors in the Plane
- Excel Your School Exam Results
- Gain the Highest Level of Achievement
- Obtain An In-Depth Understanding
- Reduce Silly/Repeated Mistakes
- Achieve Higher ATAR Score from WACE Exams
- Try before Sign-Up
- Find out how iitutor can help you!
- Quality Video Lessons
- Hand-Picked Practice Questions
- Exam Level Quizzes
Help Children in Need
- We tally up the number of new sign-ups each month.
- We make a monthly donation to UNICEF.
- We pay $1 to UNICEF on behalf of you when you sign up to iitutor.
- We participate Team UNICEF program to help children in need.
WACE Maths Specialist Unit 1 Year 11 ATAR Course
WACE Maths Specialist Unit 1 Year 11 ATAR Course covers,
The three topics in Unit 1 complement the content of the Mathematics Methods ATAR course. The proficiency strand of Reasoning, from the Year 7–10 curriculum, is continued explicitly in the topic Geometry through a discussion of developing mathematical arguments. This topic also provides the opportunity to summarise and extend students’ studies in Euclidean Geometry, knowledge which is of great benefit in the later study of topics such as vectors and complex numbers. The topic Combinatorics provides techniques that are very useful in many areas of mathematics, including probability and algebra. The topic Vectors in the plane provides new perspectives on working with two-dimensional space and serves as an introduction to techniques which can be extended to three-dimensional space in Unit 3. These three topics considerably broaden students’ mathematical experience and therefore begin an awakening to the breadth and utility of the subject. They also enable students to increase their mathematical flexibility and versatility.
[random_testimonial theme=”default_style” category=”wace maths specialist unit 1 year 11 atar course” count=”2″ show_title=”1″ use_excerpt=”1″ show_thumbs=”1″ show_other=”1″ hide_view_more=”0″ show_rating=”stars”]